Dr. Tebbetts’ Unmatched Track Record
When it Comes to Redefining Breast Augmentation…it is Hard to Live Up to This Track Record
Dr. Tebbetts has established a track record in breast augmentation over three decades that we invite you to compare to any other surgeon’s track record worldwide. From a patient’s perspective, a surgeon’s verified track record is a much more accurate indicator of the level of care that the surgeon predictably delivers compared to any marketing materials disseminated by surgeons.
In order to compare surgeons’ track records, you need to know what to look for and how to evaluate surgeon claims. Compare Surgeons’ Track Records summarizes what matters, what doesn’t, and how you can more accurately evaluate various surgeons’ track records. Read this detailed summary carefully, download or print it out to help in your search for a surgeon, and then compare Dr. Tebbetts to other surgeons based on track record, not marketing materials or gimmicks.
The Track Record for Breast Augmentation Results that Sets Dallas’ Dr. Tebbetts Apart from Any Other Surgeon Worldwide
We invite you to compare Dr. Tebbetts record of innovations, scientific publications, books, and patient outcomes data with any other surgeon worldwide:
- 30 years of clinical experience
- The first surgeon worldwide to develop and publish techniques that allow patients to be out to dinner the evening of their augmentation and at full normal activities within 24 hours
- The first and only surgeon in history to deliver and publish a consecutive series of patients who had a zero percent reoperation rate at 3 years from within an independently monitored FDA PMA study.
- The first surgeon to develop and publish techniques for Dual Plane Breast Augmentation
- The first surgeon to develop and publish systems for decisions and implant selection based on each individual patient’s tissue measurements- theTEPID™ and High Five® Systems- that were subsequently validated in an independently monitored FDA PMA study
- Author of the most comprehensive, in-depth, single author book for surgeons ever published on primary breast augmentation, Augmentation Mammaplasty: Redefining the Surgeon and Patient Experience.
- Author of the most comprehensive, in-depth book on breast augmentation, now in its third edition, for patients, The Best Breast.
- During the past 15 years, has published more peer reviewed articles, editorials, and letters about new techniques and processes in breast augmentation than any other surgeon worldwide, in the most respected Journal in plastic surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal.
- 96% of patients returned to full normal activities within 24 hours of their surgery (peer reviewed and published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal) and more than 85% of patients out to dinner, shopping, or the equivalent at home the evening of surgery, validated by independently monitored data, not by patient testimonials or surgeon claims.
- Author of the most comprehensive and detailed system ever peer reviewed and published for patient education and informed consent in breast augmentation.
- Designer of the world’s first anatomic shaped, form stable, highly cohesive breast implant—the Allergan Style 410—with the objectives of maximizing implant life span, minimizing silicone gel migration if implant failure occurs, reduction silicone gel bleed, and maximizing surgeon control over distribution of fill in the breast.
- Invited to lecture by surgeons and professional organizations in more than 20 countries worldwide.
- Has hosted visits from surgeons from 18 countries worldwide