Patient Ed Docs
Here are the forms and surveys necessary for patient education.
To save time at your initial consultation, please download or print them and fill them out prior to coming into the office.
8. ALCL Consent
To help you fill them out, here are a few tips:
- Think of these as cliffs notes to the book. We send these out after you complete your educational consultation. Review, complete, and bring them to your consultation with Dr. Tebbetts!
- Remember these are not consent forms—they tell us how well we did our job in educating you and presenting all the options!
- Also remember; please INITIAL each of your choices and acknowledgements. Anyone can make a checkmark – we need your initials!
- Be sure all documents are clean of notes—if you are unsure or have a question don’t hesitate to call/email and ask!
- One of the most common questions is on the document titled ‘Anyone Else Involved’. If there is someone making decisions on your behalf circle YES and initial next to it. If your significant other is getting educated with you and is with you for moral support, but you are making the decisions for yourself, then circle NO and initial next to it. (Keep in mind you will only get a Part II if you circled yes!) Don’t forget to read thru and initial next to the statements at the bottom to acknowledge and accept!
- Lookout for page 7 of ‘Factors Following Augmentation’ and don’t forget to read and initial next to 1-13!
- Anyone can be a witness! If you wish to keep your procedure private, we are happy to witness them for you. Please wait until you are in the office to sign them in front of us.
John B. Tebbetts, M.D., Dallas Plastic Surgeon
- Read recovery experiences from actual patients who traveled to Dallas for 24 Hour Recovery®
- Understand what to expect in your 24 Hour Recovery® experience
- Meet the team behind 24 Hour Recovery®
- View photos of our Dallas surgical center
- Understand your breast augmentation choices to review for your patient education consultation