Read the Book
Table of Contents
Part 1 — Breast Augmentation: Should you even consider it?
- Chapter 1 — How Can This Book Help Me?
- Chapter 2 — Step 1: Does it make sense to even think about it?
- Chapter 3 — First Things First: What you need to know and how to go about finding it
Part 2 — Arming Yourself With Information: Learning what you need to know to make an informed decision
- Chapter 4 — Reconciling Desires With Reality: What do I want and what will my body allow me to have?
- Chapter 5 — Breast Implants: the Devices and the Choices
- Chapter 6 — Surgical Options: Over/under muscle, implant shape and size, incision location
- Chapter 7 — Nothing Is Perfect: Trade-offs, problems, and risks
- Chapter 8 — Recovery: Learn about it before surgery
Part 3 — Using Your Information: Consulting surgeons and making decisions
- Chapter 9 — Finding Qualified Surgeons: Who do I call and where do I go?
- Chapter 10 — Information from Surgeons’ Offices: Getting and evaluating it
- Chapter 11 — Consulting With a Plastic Surgeon: Preparing and doing it
Part 4 — Putting It All Together: Finalizing your decisions and preparing for surgery
- Chapter 12 — Putting It All Together: Making your selections
- Chapter 13 — Preparing for Surgery: What should you do?
- Chapter 14 — Recovery: What to expect
- Chapter 15 — Follow-Up: Living with your new breasts
- Chapter 16 — Breast Augmentation: Eleven important visual lessons
Appendix 3 — U.S. and International Epidemiology Studies of Breast Implants and Connective Tissue Disease
If you are considering breast augmentation surgery,
If you are discriminating, and like to know the facts before making decisions,
If you believe in the value of common sense combined with knowledge,
If you want one resource that contains the most information about breast augmentation,
If you want to take full advantage of recent innovations that have redefined the patient and surgeon experience in breast augmentation, enabling most patients to be out to dinner the evening of surgery and return to full, normal activities in twenty-four hours,
If you want information based on experience from two of the world’s experts in the field of breast augmenta- tion—a surgeon and a woman who cares for augmentation patients every day, with a combined experience of over forty years,
If you decide to have breast aug- mentation and you’d like to get the BEST BREAST,
THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!